Sign in to follow this  
Accurus

TLG 2.2 Released!

The next installment of TLG 2.0 is here. The Cardassians are now a playable race along with the Borg Cube. The next few releases will be focused on adding more races and expanding the ship selection of all the races present in the game. The Borg will geta major facelift soon but for now we offer you the Borg Cube to attack or assimilate with. There are several new pulse weapons textures as well as a retextured ENT Romulan race. As well there is a map editor that has been added to our user interface so that TLG users can explore the map editor and create their own custom maps. We will be opening up a new section on our forums to host new custom maps so that all users can enjoy custom maps. As well if enough maps are made a user map pack is something that could be in the future. For other changes see below.

Changelog:

New Federation Class Icon

Cardassians Race Added: Obsidian Order Keldon with cloaking device

Romulan ENT Retextures

All Stock Maps are now Resized

Tractor Beams Included: Target ship must have no engines in order to use

Nebula Crash Bug Fix

Borg Cube Added in Skirmish Mode

New Splash Screen with Cardassians

Balancing Changes

Map Editor: Added under the extras menu

Andorian Kumari: Now has a damage Mesh

Xindi Insectoid: Now has a damage Mesh

Revised Xindi and Andorian Icons

ENT Federation Sarajevo Class Added

Thanks for your Continued Support:

The TLG Team

Note: I am currently uploading the file to Combat Ace and it should be on later today.

Thanks TLG mod team..i have it and am going to install it this evening.

TLG 2.2a Hotfix Released.

Here's a quick hotfix for the 2.2 patch. We had a last-minute miscommunication when the patch was being compiled, and a couple things weren't quite finalized when it was all put together. This hotfix fixes:

-Borg navigation bug (Class 2 Cube moved back to Borg race where it was supposed to be, which eliminates the navigation crash bug)

-Keldon model and texture errors

-Kimal texture errors

-Adjusts the Keldon CP to better fit ship performance

-Also includes an adjustment to the phaser outputs of the Sovereign and Prometheus, due to an updated emitter count

You can currently download the hotfix from our server here: http://dl.tlg.reswebservices.com/downloads...h_Installer.exe Links for CombatAce.com and Legacy Files download locations will be posted when they become available.

Edited by Ilithi Dragon

ok got it installed and trying it now :D

so far i like 1 thing though when i try to fly the Defiant in skirmish battles it likes to CDT any ideas??

so far i like 1 thing though when i try to fly the Defiant in skirmish battles it likes to CDT any ideas??

what ships are you fighting against?i believe it's set up so You cannot mix TMP races in any era except tos cause it causes a crash

Hmmm... We added new pulse phaser sprites to the Defiant, but that shouldn't have changed anything that would cause a crash... When does the game crash, while it's still loading, or after it's loaded and you've started to play?

the 1st time i was going against TMP but then i tryed TNG era's and same effect but i haven't tried since the 2.2 patch i'll try it tommarrow