Sign in to follow this  
Dave

How is your teams baseball season going?

My Tigers are doing well. They are 47 and 33. After a good 7 game winning streak they went on a loosing one and got bumped to 2nd place. That is the biggest thing about the Tigers that pisses me off. They win big and man they can lose big too.

Anyway how is eveyone else team doing?

GO ROYALS! I don't care what their record is...I'm a diehard :good:

royals.gif

The Mets are doing ok.They were in the top three as far as record goes but recently have had a quite long losing streak.they are still at the top of the division so I'm not too woried yet.As long as they are doing better than the Yankees I'm happy.

The Mariners are doing much better than I anticipated this year...They aren't in the basement, so that is a plus!

Guest 531_Ghost

Well, the Dodgers are still in it. We'll see after the All Star game. That's when they start to implode...

Well after so many seasons of "less-then-stellar" showings the Brewers are holding first place in their division...

I'm not holding my breath however... I see them absolutely implode with no explanation.

GO PACKERS! (Okay... I'm a bigger Packer fan than Brewer fan)

:biggrin: