I am looking for skins for VA-46 "Clansmen", VA-72 "Blue Hawks", VA-66 "Waldos" for the A-7 Corsair. I am currently building a campaign set in 1986 using the Libya terrain. All three of these squadrons were in the Med during the timeframe that I am building around. Any help would be appreciated. I can not find any here on anywhere.

Edited by USAFMTL

The title of your post says F-8E skins but you are looking for A-7 skins? I am confused.

No I think I just mislabeled the thread. That was my fault. I was going to use the F-8E for the campaign since those squadrons were originally flying the A-7E during the situation with Libya in 1986. I have since decided to go with the A-7B for those groups in my campaign since there are more skins out and available for the A-7.

I have already been able to locate skins for my other two A-7 squadrons. Those being the VA-37 "Bulls" and VA-105 "Gunfighters". I also have been able to quire the skins for the applicable A-6 Intruder squadrons. Of all the aircraft I plan on using I am missing only those for the A-7s.

The VA-46 "Clansmen", VA-72 "Blue Hawks", VA-66 "Waldos" never flew F-8's.

I am looking for skins for VA-46 "Clansmen", VA-72 "Blue Hawks", VA-66 "Waldos" for the A-7 Corsair. I am currently building a campaign set in 1986 using the Libya terrain. All three of these squadrons were in the Med during the timeframe that I am building around. Any help would be appreciated. I can not find any here on anywhere.

I don't have photos of them, but from time on the fleet staff just after that I might be able to provide you some operational inputs.

The VA-46 "Clansmen", VA-72 "Blue Hawks", VA-66 "Waldos" never flew F-8's.

Which is exactly why I changed back to the A-7B Corsair for the campiagn. When I edited my original post I forgot to change the topic, and I can not go back and do it now.

Edited by {FL}Hausser

Which is exactly why I changed back to the A-7B Corsair for the campiagn. When I edited my original post I forgot to change the topic, and I can not go back and do it now.

AH I am tracking now, you had me all confused, which isn't hard to do.....I will fix it for you.

Have you looked here?

http://skyhawks.combatace.com/

or

http://www.column5.us/corsair2.htm

I had been to the first and downloaded everything. Didn't know about the second. Thank you very much.

No I think I just mislabeled the thread. That was my fault. I was going to use the F-8E for the campaign since those squadrons were originally flying the A-7E during the situation with Libya in 1986. I have since decided to go with the A-7B for those groups in my campaign since there are more skins out and available for the A-7.

So why not use the A-7E instead of the A-7B? You can get it here:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autom...mp;showfile=529

Actually after I got the site for Column 5.... which I didn't know about until USAFMTL posted me a link, I am going with the A-7E now. If fact thanks to those two websites and this one here I have all the skins except for the 'Blue Hawks' now. So the campaign will be using the A-7E in it.

Marcfighters and, I think, checksix have A-7E skins too. You might find what you need at one of those sites.