Sign in to follow this  
Revvin

Racing sims discussion?

I LOVE the X series....been playing it since Frontier

It wouldn't quite go with the name of the site, but what the hell. It'd also be great to centralize a download location for usually pretty scattered games.

With that in mind, I also play a space combat/strategy game, X3 Reunion that would fit in the scifi section. And would benefit from an organized downloading site. Currently to find a mod or even individual ships and scripts, you have no choice but to scroung through tons of forums for links people post.

Simply spread the word and leave a post in those forums for the modders to save their mods here. We'd be happy to host them. We can simply create a section for X3 Reunion or other games if they fit the genre.

Had to search to find the forum but its there..thanks!

rfactorcentral USED to have links that were good. The guy pulled them after he apparently had mega bandwidth bills. He later reinstated very slow links. It's a shame.

As for FSONE, it's ok, but I think the low speed handling leaves a lot to be desired. As soon as you're below 100mph all bets are off as to what the car will do. I prefer the BMW F1 car from ISI.

So how about a racing sim forum? would anyone else like a small spot to discuss them? Would the CombatAce mods consider it please?

A new forum has been added for all your Racing Simulation / Track talk needs.

Racing Simulations

Enjoy!

I have not had the pleasure of doing a lot with the Formula BMW series but I do really enjoy the Toyota Atlantics. I suppose they are very close to the Formula BMW series. Either way I still sit and wait for the two mods to come out I am eagerly chomping at the bit for.