Hi you all, im a newbie on WoE, i have played fs9 for some time now, but wanted to kill something so here i am, just have a few question and they are pretty basic i guess.

1.- The Addons can work in either game for thirdwire? or there are specific for each game (Woe, Wov and spf1)

2.- Is it a good game to fly in formation??

the thing is, I want to create a virtual aerobatic team using the t-37 but i dont know it this model will work on wov and also if there is too much trouble on line.

Most add-ons work in all three jet sims. If there are exceptions, a bit of tweaking is usually all that is required to get the add-ons to work in a specific game.

Formation flying -- best for online, IMHO. You'll see what I mean after you play a few single-player missions in WoE, I think.

Edited by Tristan

Its possible to create custom single missions where you have to fly in formation with the AI as a #2 or 4 for example.

Also, this is possible, but it wouldn't work for virtual aerobatics because of the limited multiplayer.

What T-37 model are you talking about? IIRC, the A-Team made one.

Edited by jtin

Hey you all thanks for the fast replies, well yesterday i installed the game and created a backup. also entered 2 aircrafts the t-33 and the t-37, and they both worked the only thing is that i had a problem with the t-37 sound didnt work.

But its really great just wondering about the reply of the mission that allows you to fly as No 2 or No 4 where is that mission???

ohand the t-37 that im using is from capun