Sign in to follow this  
Revvin

rFactor MINI Challenge 2006 UK mod released

Just seen this mod for rFactor on rFactorCentral. I'm going to download this later when my broadband is fixed, looks like it could be a lot of fun on a few club circuits, maybe 5 - 10 lap sprint races. Brands Hatch, Mondello and Varano spring to mind as suitable tracks for this class of car. The interiors look quite good, its sometimes an area forgotten in some of the tin-top mods I've tried.

Edited by Revvin

Very kool

I'd like to see them do this with the new Saturn Sky Red Line. 2.0 Liter 260 HP Turbo....Very sweet.

saturn-sky-2978.jpg

Thats a rather sexy little number!

I heard some people talking about this mod. I'm going to try it to see how it differs from the ones in GTL.

There seems to be quite a bit of discussion about some of the suspension geometry being out a little, I'm not sure if this is just the developer of the 'realfeel' mod trying to push the mod developer into making the mod compatible with his but he's kinda hijacked the announcement of this Mini mod to highlight this perceived fault.

The mod dev has been away for a few days but returned and posted a message in the rFactor Central page for his mod that a patch is in the works.

LOL spoke to soon, just checked and a small 200k quick fix is out with promise of a larger patch in the next few weeks.