Sign in to follow this  
Revvin

Moto GP '07 demo released on Xbox 360

You can download the 900mb demo from the Xbox Live Marketplace. Hopefully this will take away the nasty taste left from the poor Nascar 08 demo.

Pretty good demo, the AI hopefully is set to easy on the demo as I had no problem in overtaking. The control method took a bit of getting used to as the triggers act as front and rear brake with the right analogue being accelerate and brake. It made a nice change from Forza 2 and the demo is using one of my favourite tracks - Laguna Seca!

Add my gamertag to your list...maybe we can play soon.... ODB_Fates

OK will do, gotta try this demo again later as someone mentioned a 'simulation' setting I might have missed. I am quite enjoying it though, different kind of racing from cars so I think this will go on my shopping list for next week when its released here in the UK.

BTW How about a sticky thread with CombatACE members gamertags? maybe we could get a few of us together now and then?

I tried adding your gamertag today, I could'nt add an underscore and didn't think it was possible to have anything but letters so I input the name 'ODB Fates'