Sign in to follow this  
Hogpen13

Separaters between post

Madjeff, is there a way to get some type of separation between the posts/replies? I really wouldn’t mind if color or a simple line separates them but, I guess I’m just getting old and the threads look jumbled and it’s hard for me to separate the posts.

I guess I may get used to it after a while and if no one else is having problems I can live with it, I just think it would make the forums look a little more organized and easer to read.

Madjeff, is there a way to get some type of separation between the posts/replies? I really wouldn’t mind if color or a simple line separates them but, I guess I’m just getting old and the threads look jumbled and it’s hard for me to separate the posts.

It's been bugging me as well, but I wasn't too worried since I had planned on doing the forum upgrade by now. But the script is not quite ready, so I'll go ahead and edit the existing forum. BRB...

Damn, was hoping I could do something remotely, but I'll have to look at the code when I get home. :casstet:

It'll change one way or another... :cool:

Is there also a way to add avatars that aren't so...cartoony? ;) Maybe customs? Just curious. :)

Is there also a way to add avatars that aren't so...cartoony? ;)  Maybe customs?  Just curious. :)

The new phpBB2 forum allows custom uploads as well as a ton of new avatars I've scrounged.

I've decided I'm going to move the forum over to the new setup tonight, even though users will have to log on twice for the time being. I expect traffic on this forum to grow quickly (I hope... ;) ) and the current XForum is just too limiting. Better to do it now then later.