Sign in to follow this  
Wolf65

Marcfighters Su-27 loadout problem

Hi everybody, my first post here.

I have a problem with the Su-27 i downloaded of Marcfigthers website, the loadout dosen't seem to work, the aircraft have no weapons at all and i have to manually select them.

This also happens with the AI aircraft, so it pretty much goes me againts unarmed Su-27.

Has anybody had similar problems and know the solution?

Speaking in loadout....

somewone have one AG loadout of Su-27?(bombs and rockets)

im bit dumb to make myself xD

if somewone can upload or send to me i wil be very glad =)

the initial Su-27 was, in real life, air to air only. The later mods added air to ground capabilities. Those later mods are being developed.

Hello everybody

Well actually, i have same problem with Marcfighter Su-27, to solve the problem 1) you must have the latest weapon pack from Bunyap, if you dont have it, the game will give you the default weapon from the game. 2) you must edit the original weapon load and macth it with the, for example: Adder -> R-77 ; Archer ->R-73M2.

I Hope this will help you to enjoy the Marcfigther Su-27. Thank's to Marcfighters for The Best Rusian Figther SU-27.  :ok: