Also have a replacement for the Ju-87T...as it would be pretty obsolete by 1942....

ar296.jpg

I call it the Arado-296; sort of an Axis style reverse Lend-Lease; German-built B6N, with several modifications, of course.

As you can tell, it's not quite ready yet....still trying to figure out how to STOP the ventral gun from deploying...commented out all the call-outs for it...but it keeps dropping down. I know it's linked to the gear retraction somehow, but just can't figure it out.

looks like an email to Capun is in order

Wrench

kevin stein

Love to see the Graf Zeppelin released :good:

Cheers,

baltika

Very soon...less than "2 weeks"

Just need to write the readmes for:

KM Graf Zeppelin

Bf19T10

(ok, so it's a later model... I don't have Russo's templates for his Emil....maybe later on) this is actually done. Might be uploaded tonight?

Ju-87T

(will NOT be the full aircraft -- you'll have to transfer files from the stock 87B. Since this is Pasko, and I dont' have permission to relaease the full aircraft. It'll be handled similiar to the ETO/PTO P-80 mod I've done

And of course, the Arado above. Just need permissions for the Dev A-Team.

Wrench

kevin stein

A little experimenting with Russo' Emil gives us this...

bf109t2.jpg

A little work with the clone stamp to remove the JG53 tag, which I covered up any imperfections with a new "Graf Zeppelin" badge.

A lot closer to the real T1 or T2. Albeit with the standard, shorter wings and no spoiler thingy's on them...but damn close for a What If bird!

Wrench

Kevin STein