Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

Hyperlobby and SF exe. looking in the wrong place!

I noticed that the Hyperlobby client is looking in the wrong directory for the exe file when you go to launch game you'll need to type in or better yet just copy this in: C:Program FilesStrategy FirstStrike FightersFlightsim.exe I think I got all the stuff in that.if that's not right just open your SF folder and get the properties from the exe file.Hope this helps. I edited this so it would also show the correct path.Thanks for pointing that out.Thanks Gray Ghost for pointing that out...my bad

should be:

C:Program FilesStrategy FirstStrike FightersFlightSim.exe

Hyperlobby can't find the flightsim.exe with the correct path typed in for me. Any suggestions?

Well I'll be, tried several times last night & once today then again after your post DK, now it works. Thanks DK :)

I just downloaded the latest version of HL and I don't see the SF room as an option to look into.

version is 2.9.163.

Do I need something else first and then use this as a patch?

I had no problem adding the OFP.exe :?