Sign in to follow this  
Revvin

Tiger Woods '08 demo on Xbox Live Marketplace

Title says it all really, just waiting for it to download to try out.

I really liked the demo, a few nice new features that I would find handy like the putting preview but there are some really good games coming soon like Medal of Honour: Airborne and a choice between FIFA 08 and Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 so I might save my pennies unless I put in a few trade-ins.

Well I cracked and traded in a few titles i no longer play, bought Tiger Woods 08 and a wireless headset as I got a good eal in the local Gamestation store :good:

I read the actual game was plagued with glitches, most notably freeze-ups when trying to save games. I've heard quite a bit of said complaint, so just giving yous guys a heads up. Seems to me this is a case of releasing the game before all glitches were worked out.

I've not played it enough to notice, I'm still practising my skills in career mode.