I've finally decided to take the time to create a separate install for the Korean theatre and managed to copy everthing O.K. as per knowledge Base guidance. I downloaded Wrench's icon set and as there are no instructions on how to use them just copied the icons directly into the main copy of the file which I renamed as Wings over Korea but how do you get the icon to start the game as the original WOE icon starts the exe? I'm confused and that's with my brain in!!

BTW the game opens fine when I hit the WOE icon and I can create a deskstop short cut to open it with the WOE icon but not with the Wrench icon set. :dntknw::dntknw:

I've finally decided to take the time to create a separate install for the Korean theatre and managed to copy everthing O.K. as per knowledge Base guidance. I downloaded Wrench's icon set and as there are no instructions on how to use them just copied the icons directly into the main copy of the file which I renamed as Wings over Korea but how do you get the icon to start the game as the original WOE icon starts the exe? I'm confused and that's with my brain in!!

BTW the game opens fine when I hit the WOE icon and I can create a deskstop short cut to open it with the WOE icon but not with the Wrench icon set. :dntknw::dntknw:

Right click on WOK (as you call it), select "properties", and there will be a "change icon" button. Select that, then browse to the icon file. Select it, OK, Apply, OK, voilà

Hope that helps. :good:

Right click on WOK (as you call it), select "properties", and there will be a "change icon" button. Select that, then browse to the icon file. Select it, OK, Apply, OK, voilà

Hope that helps. :good

Well I never... so simple when you know how.. but that's the problem I can never work out the simple things and feel well.. Brainless when someone gives me the easy answer :biggrin::biggrin::clapping::clapping::good::good:

Thanks again.

What would I do without you guys?