Sign in to follow this  
TX3RN0BILL

Mecha Model Kits

I was given two model kits from Gundam Seed, both from High-Grade 1:144 series: The Buster Gundam and the Duel Gundam Assault Shroud, and I was wondering, since they were imports, where I could get more, since they're japanese ware and I don't know japanese... I've discovered an italian online store (animerobot.it) and a .com store but I wonder if anybody knows of any online store specialized in commercializing such imported model kits located in Europe?

Great Store, FalconCAF, unfortunately, they don't seem to ship to Europe... And my past experience tells me it's a hit-or-miss afair getting things past customs service in Portugal...

Try www.hobbywave.com

Also....if you can...I would suggest moving up to 1/100th scale....The Master Grade series in 100th scale is awesome....High Grade is pretty good too.

Another nice store, Paul, but unfortunately it too doesn't ship to Europe, it ships to the U.S. and Canada only... :not_i:

Try www.hobbywave.com

Also....if you can...I would suggest moving up to 1/100th scale....The Master Grade series in 100th scale is awesome....High Grade is pretty good too.

My bad....I misread their FAQ....sorry.

Thanks, FalconCAF! :good:

I've recently also discovered, through a friend of mine, a store that sells such kits, I'll have to order them and it'll take a while for them to arrive I guess, but I hope I'll get them ASAP!

Also, Paul, I'm going for the 1/144 High-grade because I already have 2 that are of that scale and quality (the Buster Gundam and the Duel Gundam Assault Shroud)... So I'd like to keep everything the same, and the HG 1/144 also has a wider range of gundams than the master-grade 1/100... :wink:

Thanks, FalconCAF! :good:

I've recently also discovered, through a friend of mine, a store that sells such kits, I'll have to order them and it'll take a while for them to arrive I guess, but I hope I'll get them ASAP!

Also, Paul, I'm going for the 1/144 High-grade because I already have 2 that are of that scale and quality (the Buster Gundam and the Duel Gundam Assault Shroud)... So I'd like to keep everything the same, and the HG 1/144 also has a wider range of gundams than the master-grade 1/100... :wink:

I know I'm late with this but try here....

http://www.hlj.com/index.html

Very large selection on Mecha and Sci-fi kits.