Sign in to follow this  
Viper6

error signature

Ok i downloaded WoV and applied the current version patch as well as the latest service patch. my WoE still works fine but WoV is telling me that it has a problem and needs to close, i looked at the error and it says directdraw.dll what does this mean? am i missing this file? if so can anyone guide me to fix this? any and all help will be GREATLY appreciated.

You got the latest Direct X installed?

You got the latest Direct X installed?
I must have it because WoE works just fine and WoE was released after WoV right?

If you downloaded WOV from Thirdwire's website, I was under the impression that the Thirdwire downloads are fully patched to the most current configuration. I seem to remember others screwing up their brand new installs by applying the patch over a clean donload version.

Check Thirdwire's forum for the full skinny!

If you downloaded WOV from Thirdwire's website, I was under the impression that the Thirdwire downloads are fully patched to the most current configuration. I seem to remember others screwing up their brand new installs by applying the patch over a clean donload version.

Check Thirdwire's forum for the full skinny!

rgr that. will do

Hey I'm back and thanks for all the help, I just re installed the game and there was no need to apply any patches, it is working great i got the weaps pack and some missions for WoV and It is working just fine! (I love it when a plan comes together!) :ok: