Sign in to follow this  
Revvin

Forza Motorsport 2 downloadable content released

There is a new car pack to download on the Xbox Live Marketplace for Forza Motorsport 2. The pack costs 400 MS points and contains the following new vehicles:

1967 Lamborghini Miura P400

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Hemi

2006 Audi R10 (#8 Audi Sport Team Joest) Prototype

2006 Dodge Challenger Concept

2006 Honda Civic Si Coupe

2007 Honda Civic Type-R

2006 Lamborghini Miura Concept

2007 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (997)

2007 Saturn Sky Red Line

2007 SEAT Leon Supercup

The 2007 SEAT Cupra is also available for download free of charge. You can read more about this pack and the cars at the official Forza 2 web-site here.

All of those look pretty good except the Civic. There's a car that cures insomnia! :wink:

For those who doesnt have the 360 pluged in to the web, is there any way to unload these pack for eg. into a pendrive or sometthing?

All of those look pretty good except the Civic. There's a car that cures insomnia! :wink:

Its not a bad looking car and handles ok but of course you can tune the beejesus out of it to make it a little more exhilerating :)

For those who doesnt have the 360 pluged in to the web, is there any way to unload these pack for eg. into a pendrive or sometthing?

No I don't believe there is because you have to pay though the XBOX Live service to download the pack. I've not known any content that has allowed you to download it to some other media then install onto a 360 not connected to the net.

Its not a bad looking car and handles ok but of course you can tune the beejesus out of it to make it a little more exhilerating :)

No I don't believe there is because you have to pay though the XBOX Live service to download the pack. I've not known any content that has allowed you to download it to some other media then install onto a 360 not connected to the net.

thanks. Im already at 80% game completion so it would be a nice addon to my game....but i still think its rather stupid especially if somebody like me, that doesnt have is box connected because its in the living room, wouldnt have the chance to upgrade the game...