Sign in to follow this  
Revvin

Sonys 'Continuos play' scheme

I just got an email from Sony as I own a PSP offering their new 'Continuous Play' scheme whereby you can pay a monthly fee of £2.49 a month for the PSP or PS2 or £4.99 for the PS3 and even if you are outside of the warranty period and you break your console accidentally they will courier you a 'remanufactured unit' (I guess thats Sony-speak for a refurb unit) within 48hrs.

I've read the FAQ and it seems a good idea especially if you are outside of the usual manufacturers warranty, I wonder if Microsoft will do something similar as I dread the thought of my third console breaking down and while I don't use it every day I don't like the idea of being without it for a month or more as some users have apparently been when returning a console with the RROD.

Link to the offer: http://www.continuousplay.co.uk/Faq.aspx#q5

Wow read this post quickly guys the Microsoft blackhawks are hovering. As quickly as it took me to cut and paste the same topic onto the Xbox forums and return here my thread on the Xbox UK forums was deleted and an email hastily sent containing to following abrubt message:

Your post was deleted by a moderator.

Subject: Sonys 'Continuous Play' scheme

Reason: off topic

Thanks,Xbox Forums team