Sign in to follow this  
PIGHUNTA69

Need help with multiplayer

I have WOE and everytime i enter the multiplayer screen it automatically say "Initializing Network, Please Wait." and it stays stuck like that and i cant exit. I have to reboot my computer to exit. Please help. Thank you

I have WOE and everytime i enter the multiplayer screen it automatically say "Initializing Network, Please Wait." and it stays stuck like that and i cant exit. I have to reboot my computer to exit. Please help. Thank you

I had that problem after i got a service pack for Strike Fighters. I re-installed and it worked fine. Have you used multiplayer successfully before? You might want to try Gamespy or Hyperlobby.

I had that problem after i got a service pack for Strike Fighters. I re-installed and it worked fine. Have you used multiplayer successfully before? You might want to try Gamespy or Hyperlobby.

I dont know what happened but the last time i went on it worked, but it never had anybody on the list to play with. I have Hyperlobby that came with WOV, is that any good? Thanks.

When you install WOV, it should ask you if you want to install Hyperlobby (or in my case, Gamespy), and it should put a shortcut icon on your desktop. Click on this to enter Hyperlobby, and from there you set up multiplayer. That's what I do and it works every time.