Sign in to follow this  
Fates

First Strike Available.

It is impressive, I love the space battles, and the details on the ships just want to make you cry, well.. somewhat.

The only thing that got to me was the lag on maps like Tatooine Mos Espa and one other. But riding the imperial bike on Endor is a blast!

I can't wait until the snow speeders and AT-AT's make it into battle.

I never got BF2142 or BF2. The whole direction EA went with the franchise just ticked me off. Why'd they have to alter it so much from BF42? Oh, that's right, EA bought them out.

I'm still playing SWBF2 for all my gaming in that area.

I have BF2142, but it is lacking...I especially do not like how EA forces you to have an online account, and you get no advancement at all unless you do it on line...

No fun for me, as I hate getting fragged by some 12 year old camper...that is what I call not fun

- Because I am not smart...if I want to play OFF-line, do I need the client or the server version?

Edited by sparkomatic