Sign in to follow this  
Fleet Command CC

Has anybody got any .3ds model's please

Is there someone on the forum that would be willing to share some of there model's of ships or planes in a .3ds file type?

I am ask because I would to re-size them and change there poly and vertices count's so I can add them to Fleet Command.

It would great if someone would help me with getting some model's thank's. :biggrin:

Is there someone on the forum that would be willing to share some of there model's of ships or planes in a .3ds file type?

I am ask because I would to re-size them and change there poly and vertices count's so I can add them to Fleet Command.

It would great if someone would help me with getting some model's thank's. :biggrin:

I have a german destroyer "Lütjens" class and a F-4F Phantom, wich might been usefull for Fleet Command. I made them to import them into there, but due to lack of time and knowledge they rested on my HD.

Send me a PM with your e-mail.

Greets Florian

Edited by AmokFloo

AmokFloo

I have got your german destroyer working in Fleet Command it look great, but you would need to redo the texture maps for them to work in FC. :yes:

We could sure use some of those boats in here as well!!! Those fishing trawlers and small frieghters...yeah!

And...you have a Grief in 3ds???? That would be a perfect for the SWOTL 2 or our Luft46 addons!!

pity I can't model...

Wrench

kevin stein