Sign in to follow this  
Marcfighter

Péssima noticia!

eu não sei o que certos caubóis falaram pelo forum sobre o Marcelo e seus projetos agora paralizados, mas posso imaginar... dor de cotovelo porque não conseguem moddar tão bem quanto você... coitados eles tem baixa auto-estima na verdade e a prepotência faz com que fiquem aqui no forum em português, muitas vezes anônimos, tentando traduzir as conversas para na melhor oportunidade já chegarem impondo-se, só porque são os donos do mundo, quero dizer, fórum.

sei que tem pessoas bacanas também nisso tudo e não quero prolongar mais ... então tá apoiado Marcelo, parabéns pela sua dedicação e pelo seu surto, porque é "_ _ _ _" fazer as coisas que outros vão usufruir de graça e não ter o mínimo de respeito, camaradagem e agradecimento dos mesmos.

se eu puder ajudar em algo, pode contar comigo.

Abraço à todos os amigos brasileiros, portugueses, enfim, todos que falam português e aos demais do mundo todo que não falam português e não são prepotentes :good:

e pra quem precisa: traduçam pra u ingreis issu tudu qui ieu iscrivinhei. :ok:

Piloto if you has read my post correctly you would of seen I said:

There was a person working on it but has since then disappeared so it looks like it is dead in the water.

Marcelo has not disappeared so it was obvious that I was not talking about him. So take it easy my friend, all is well.

Marcelo

I can not believe anyone would talk bad about your work on any forum. They must be crazy. You have done nothing but excellent work since day one of the series. :good:

Piloto if you has read my post correctly you would of seen I said:

Marcelo has not disappeared so it was obvious that I was not talking about him. So take it easy my friend, all is well.

Marcelo

I can not believe anyone would talk bad about your work on any forum. They must be crazy. You have done nothing but excellent work since day one of the series. :good:

It was all explained and alls well. But you should really stop the speculations over marcelos work on the forum, some made by you (in the f-117 case).

Hes not rich, as i think most of the people here arent, and hes already said it will be fine as soon as he worked is issues out.

He as my/our help in everything he needs, ive already talked to him about that..but its his work, schedule and will and he will sort things out.

No more especulations. And if you have problems with any translations here talk to me. My english its not a great deal in writing but i think i make myself clear :wink:

It was all explained and alls well. But you should really stop the speculations over marcelos work on the forum, some made by you (in the f-117 case).

Hey, I heard his HD died, then it was his processor. Either way, his computer does not function like it should. So who cares what the semantics of it was. The point is that his computer does not work. So do yourself a favor and let him speak for himself. All you are doing is causing strife for no reason at all. Everyone here has nothing but support for Marcelo but quit trying to find a reason to turn this into something it isn't. Marcelo I apologize if I did get the reason why you were having computer problems wrong, was not my intention.

Cheers

OK USAF!

Pilot is trying to explain the situation why I asked it to do so.

I never said what was the real problem with my PC.

Mainly that I did not know.

Only made a Comment here in the forum that I had problems with the PC.

I never spoke to had lost my projects, but this was the comment made out of this forum.

Who want to make any model that is on my list that is the will to do it, why I not have exclusivity in the projects that are on the list.

Let's forget what happened. OK! :yes: