Sign in to follow this  
SkyStrike

Problems related to Mission Start dates & loadouts in WoE

Hi Everyone,

First & foremost I must apologise for some of the statements I had posted in the some of the earlier threads instead of just posting them as private messages...

As we all know that in WoE ,in the single mission screen every aircraft has a different mission start year period.. In aircraft like the F-15C, the period does not seem to proceed further than 1985 even though the F-15C_Data.ini files state that its service end year is 2010.. Also the loadout.ini. file has all the new weapons included in its arsenal but it doesn't seem to show up in the loadout screen...... I'm having similar problems with other add-on aircraft... as a result these aircraft, (the F-14A, F-15C, F-19,) can't carry 'fire & forget' weapons like the AIM-120 AMRAAM even though it's a part of their loadout....

Could someone please tell me how to fix this?

Thanks...

Edited by Tomcat_ace

Hi Everyone,

First & foremost I must apologise for some of the statements I had posted in the some of the earlier threads instead of just posting them as private messages...

As we all know that in WoE ,in the single mission screen every aircraft has a different mission start year period.. In aircraft like the F-15C, the period does not seem to proceed further than 1985 even though the F-15C_Data.ini files state that its service end year is 2010.. Also the loadout.ini. file has all the new weapons included in its arsenal but it doesn't seem to show up in the loadout screen...... I'm having similar problems with other add-on aircraft... as a result these aircraft, (the F-14A, F-15C, F-19,) can't carry 'fire & forget' weapons like the AIM-120 AMRAAM even though it's a part of their loadout....

Thanks...

Hi pilot :biggrin:

Look into knowledge base HERE!

There is fix for your prob, I think :yes:

Edited by kukulino

Hi Everyone,

Thanks...

Do you have the weapons pack? it is in the weaps mod section. I had the same problems with the ac's that I downloaded only to find that I needed the weapons pack installed FIRST. So while editing some of the weapons ini files, I reinstalled the weapons pack to WoE, WoV, and SFgold and POW! ALL the weapons were there, AMRAAMs, PHOENIX, BULLPUPS, LGBs, jammers, LANTRIN pods you name it they are there! even NUKES!

Hmmm, I am sorry, man, I did not understand right your question :blush:

Hi pilot :biggrin:

Look into knowledge base HERE!

There is fix for your prob, I think :yes:

Yep that is the very fix he needs.

Hmmm, I am sorry, man, I did not understand right your question :blush:

The apology is mine... perhaps i wasn't clear...Sorry..

Even after dowloading the weapons pack, I can't make aircraft like the F-14A & F-15C available after the year 1985 in the single missions of WoE, as a result i can't use 'Fire & forget' weapons like the AIM-120 AMRAAM on the above aircraft...... Is there any way to make any aircraft available at any point of time & accept any type of weapons?...

Thanks..

Edited by Tomcat_ace

Do you have the weapons pack? it is in the weaps mod section. I had the same problems with the ac's that I downloaded only to find that I needed the weapons pack installed FIRST. So while editing some of the weapons ini files, I reinstalled the weapons pack to WoE, WoV, and SFgold and POW! ALL the weapons were there, AMRAAMs, PHOENIX, BULLPUPS, LGBs, jammers, LANTRIN pods you name it they are there! even NUKES!

Yes.. I've got the weapons pack & the latest WoE Patch.. but I can't make the F-15C, & F-16C

after the year 1985...

but in the ini. files for these aircraft the service end year is 2010... is there any way to fix this??

Thanks

Yes.. I've got the weapons pack & the latest WoE Patch.. but I can't make the F-15C, & F-16C

after the year 1985...

but in the ini. files for these aircraft the service end year is 2010... is there any way to fix this??

Thanks

It's the OPTIONS.INI file that is driving your issue, not the aircraft.ini (although that has to be set up correctly as well.)

Try link in my first post. USAFMTL wrote that you need that fix. So try :yes:

Try link in my first post. USAFMTL wrote that you need that fix. So try :yes:

Thanks.. I tried that ... It worked.......