Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ranger332

Two New Hanger screens.

Guest Ranger332

"I don't know what to say Ranger. Even though I didn't believe your explanation I wouldn't have said much more, but then you pushed it too far with the doctored photo album. You didn't even bother to blend out the edges of the mask for cryin' out loud.

This unfortunately will cast doubt on any future skins you post and I have a feeling they will be gone over with a fine-tooth comb. I would ask in the future you refrain from posting any work based on the work of others. Consider this a warning. "

MadJeff

www.biohazcentral.com

understandable considering. and no bad feeling to those that brought this up its good that you have as I did in a way to another but yes I understand MJ ty for the reply.

and if any ever think I "stole" anything that you might think is yours bring it up so no hard feeling prevail, hummph think ill do all my skins in purple( hate purple) has any started on that color yet? not being funny Iam realy asking?

Ranger

See yah, wouldn't want to be yah!

After further discussion with the other moderators, I've decided that we need to make a strong stand on this issue so it (hopefully) will not happen again. That, combined with your refusal to 'come clean' on this has forced me to change the warning to a ban.

Take a month or two off Ranger, and think about the ramifications of what happened here yesterday. Modders do not get anything for their hard work other than the approval of their peers, and when you take their work and represent it as your own, it takes away from that. I won't tolerate that here at Biohaz, and will be amending my short list of rules to include this issue.

MadJeff

Site Admin/Owner