No ofense to TK or anything but what is he actualy doing with his new game. All I 've seen where planes that we already have placed in a terrain that we already have using weapons we already have. Another thing is that several cool fixes to the game such as helicopter flight models starting of on the ramp or in a hangar etc... are not realy being done. So I was just wondering what new stuff are actually gonna come out with this sim. I dont mean to disrespect anyone and if im wrong correct me but it seems like very little improvement is being made with the coming of the new sim. What do you guys think?

I think it's too early to say anything yet.

Edited by Longestpants

well, i suggest, Ramp and hangars takeoffs and backseat and drag chute...

and he said not 4 all

about the Helicopters, he said no too ....:s

well, is a aparently a new game(i think a remake of Janes IAF), nothing diferent.... i think with the F-16, may its be possible make a more acurate avionics.

but i think it will be the same game :S, but the textures are very cool

I said it before and ill do it again....the helos are important.

So as the terrain and a "user friendly" mission editor...

Very important, in the Lomac, are essential part of CAS missions.

So why doesnt he fix them. He is spending so much time making what we already have instead of fixing what we realy want. I know hes a buisy guy and its ultimatly his game but i would gladly pay just to have what piloto mentioned.

Crusader have the answer to this question, he wrote this in Brazilian forum

Marcelo,

TK wrote on his forum that there wont be "real" support ( FM) for helos since that would mean much new coding, and that includes new AI routines too since helos fly different ( tactically) than fixed-wing planes.

So no good news on that part :(

The good thing is that there will be a flyable F-16A and Kfir C2, and both have HUDs and other modern avionics, so there's hope that we will get Ground Map radar, and more capabilities for the HUD since the Kfir C2 avionics/ HUD are different than the current F-15A HUD in function.

And there are the Mirage and NEsher, which again have also specific avionics, I hope that TK does something for them too.

Well we'll see...

Also,

most peoples ( especially those who arent playing TW games for long) forget or dont know that Third Wire is almost a one-man show, theres TK doing most of the coding and he hires a handfull of artists to build the planes, paint the stuff ect.... all with limited budget.

Thats why he plans his next projects always based on the previous, so he can use as much as possibe of the planes/ objects which already exist.