Sign in to follow this  
Wolf65

question about extracting aricraft from objectdata.cat

I want to pull out the A-7, so i'm wondering:

Do I have to pull out all the A-7 files or just certain ones?

Edited by Wolf65

Does anyone know where I can download skins for the F-8E from WoV, not the F-8E_GF from Column5, or atleast how to "transform" F-8E_GF skins into F8E (names and stuff like that)?

Does anyone know where I can download skins for the F-8E from WoV, not the F-8E_GF from Column5, or atleast how to "transform" F-8E_GF skins into F8E (names and stuff like that)?

IIRC the skins for the F-8E found on column5 will not fit the WOV F-8E. I do also think that there are no skins for the WOV F-8E available because there are no templates for it out there.

Edited by Gocad

What gocad said about the F-8 is correct. IIRC you need all the A-7 files if you want to get it to work in say SFP1.

IIRC you need all the A-7 files if you want to get it to work in say SFP1.

Yeah i know, SFP1 dosen't have the aircraft in it's objectdata.cat so it will need all the files.

I only got WoE, so I tried using only three files (A-7.ini, a-7_data.ini and a-7 loadout.ini) + the skin and it works perfetly. :ok:

Edited by Wolf65