from prague?

18623515.jpg

18623516.jpg

18623517.jpg

No, thats from Groom Lake, Nevada :biggrin:

Hmm... TK's pilot 3D model is not in scale. Erikgen got the same problem with his Agusta A109 (a little helicopter). He finally built his own pilot 3D...

Well, i checked the Alouette´s dimensions and find them matching, so it´s really the stock pilot model, wich is to big.

Here´s my Alouette pilot fitting perfectly into the bird. I´m still not sure if he is more small, or more ugly. :biggrin:

Guess i should rename him, from currently "Alouettepilot.LOD" to "Uglybastard.LOD"? :rofl:

Guest Saganuay82

"Mr Pointy Nose" better then "Mr Checker Head"

"Mr Pointy Nose" better then "Mr Checker Head"

Don´t wonder about and don´t tell anybody. He´s got a secret laser designator hiding in that hugh nose! :biggrin:

Well, i checked the Alouette´s dimensions and find them matching, so it´s really the stock pilot model, wich is to big.

Here´s my Alouette pilot fitting perfectly into the bird. I´m still not sure if he is more small, or more ugly. :biggrin:

Guess i should rename him, from currently "Alouettepilot.LOD" to "Uglybastard.LOD"? :rofl:

and squadron- ugly bbastards :haha:

I have a high-detail pilotmodel who just needs a proper skin.

I was thinking about doing something like that myself...now that newer computers can do much higher detail LODs.

Plus it would be nice to have models that don't need skins based on work that's no longer free to modify.

FastCargo

Would be great to have a nice guy sitting behind the stick of it, instead of this ..... i´ll call him "Alfred", there might be children around. :biggrin:

If you want to see if he´s fitting inside the pit, shoot me a PM. Of course, only if it´s OK to vrkuboy, as it´s still his model.

Guest Saganuay82

Yes a new high res pilot model is needed. Since Diego pulled all of his skins, based on TKs pilot model. The only other newer pilot I know of is the one that comes with RAZBAMs A-1 models.

Some guys with masks, some without masks, some with no flightgear other than a headset.

The only other newer pilot I know of is the one that comes with RAZBAMs A-1 models.

Don´t forget the one wich is in my Tornado. The guy with the helmet mounted Night Vision Goggles! :biggrin:

Sadly, he isn´t also that nice, but at least something different. :wink:

Guest Saganuay82

Oh yes, sorry. You have been gone so long. :) Airbus?

The Airbus is on hold during other projects are on top of priority list.

When they are finished, i wanted to create some sort of "transport super pack",

including Airbus, C-5B and IL-76. I´m kinda bored when playing campaign, all the modern

jets around me and a single An-12 is cruising the sky like an almost dead dinosaur. :biggrin:

Guest Saganuay82

Rgr, Crusader and I modded the AN12 to have a pit, better sounding engines and the ability to drop a jeep out of the back. Little more fun. I do agree that some of the heavies are missing in a bad way. C-141 would be nice.

F-117 , getting back on track is looking some good though.

USAFMTL write me this- With Marcfighters hard drive crash we no longer have the F-117 to use for the Desert Storm mod.......................

Thats not true. In fact its bs actually.

By the way....nice Alouette! :good:

Thats not true. In fact its bs actually.

Piloto........How can you know this? Your not on the DS mod team.

Vrkuboy, great work!! keep it up please.

Piloto........How can you know this? Your not on the DS mod team.

Vrkuboy, great work!! keep it up please.

I know HIS F-117 is ok by fact. If its not in the desert storm mod thats another issue.

And i dont need to be in the DS mod team to know this kinda thing.

And Vrkuboy, this isnt to diss your model or anything, in fact i think your mod is getting great! As so for the Alouette! :good:

Marcelo is still around here. Sadly i don´t remember the topic, but he wrote there, he´s using a laptop to visit forum, but it´s not capable for 3D stuff.

So if there is something important we should know, i bet he would told us. Same to the discussion if, or what is lost. He would let us know, if we would need

to.

Back on track. I guess this F-117 will never reach the game, cause here we are talking about 170.000 (!) polygons. I don´t think, i could lower it to a workable number. The Alouette wasn´t that hard, as it "just" used 30.000 polygons. I made it half of that amount, but i believe it´s almost impossible on the F-117.

And even when it could be done, it would be easier and faster to build a low-poly model from scratch.

So the Nighthawk is a fantastic model, but will never fly in one of the TW series.

I know HIS F-117 is ok by fact. If its not in the desert storm mod thats another issue.

And i dont need to be in the DS mod team to know this kinda thing.

And Vrkuboy, this isnt to diss your model or anything, in fact i think your mod is getting great! As so for the Alouette! :good:

That's right it's another issue that you have no clue about.

You seem to be stirring the pot for no reason other than to start a flame war here at CA.

Knock it off.

That's right it's another issue that you have no clue about.

You seem to be stirring the pot for no reason other than to start a flame war here at CA.

Knock it off.

No pot stirring as you sugest. Just claryfing things. :wink:

In fact, i think its great to have more than one modder creating same planes...improves the overall quality.

Oh this is sad. Nice looking ugly helo though! :mellow::good:

Piloto or even more important Marcfighter, with help of altavista babelfish translation I managed to dechyper what you wrote on Portugal forums.

First nobody said this to us:

"The Real is that the PC that I worked burnt the processor and the projects of the HD are unbroken."

Furthermore:

"Exactly thus I am a Professional Designer I do not leave my works without backup, this I would be idiotice. I have all my safe projects in CDs and DVDs, the recent projects that voces nor they still turn could have if lost, but they had not been."

So now we know what it all was about, if that translation is working properly.

Second I see no place where somebody made up things about you not backing up your stuff, nor did I see anybody saying any of your projects is lost.

So what did happen then? Well after reading translated text of Marcfighters post and comparing it with what has been said, my "money" is on a language barrier/or hasty reading that prevented puting words in right context :wink:

Edited by Brain32

Piloto or even more important Marcfighter, with help of altavista babelfish translation I managed to dechyper what you wrote on Portugal forums.

First nobody said this to us:

"The Real is that the PC that I worked burnt the processor and the projects of the HD are unbroken."

Furthermore:

"Exactly thus I am a Professional Designer I do not leave my works without backup, this I would be idiotice. I have all my safe projects in CDs and DVDs, the recent projects that voces nor they still turn could have if lost, but they had not been."

So now we know what it all was about, if that translation is working properly.

Second I see no place where somebody made up things about you not backing up your stuff, nor did I see anybody saying any of your projects is lost.

So what did happen then? Well after reading translated text of Marcfighters post and comparing it with what has been said, my "money" is on a language barrier/or hasty reading that prevented puting words in right context :wink:

Nobody said....did you ask? or start making assumptions/conclusions like everybody else?

This as gone too far laready and it ends now! Too much attention diverted from this great topic...

And thats not important, important is that everything is ok and vrkuboy has a nice model! :wink:

Btw nice altavista babelfish translation ! :wink:

In fact, i think its great to have more than one modder creating same planes...improves the overall quality.

Makes for great compitition to.

And Bable ifsh has some what...off tranlations *cough*alot*cough*

Too much attention diverted from this great topic...

And thats not important, important is that everything is ok and vrkuboy has a nice model! :wink:

I agree! Let's get back to the real thread :good: