Sign in to follow this  
Bryn

Russian Radar Modes

Hi everyone I've been playing Lock on for a few months now. And im having a hard time targeting using Bvr, So I've read up and watching the training vid. But can't seem to easily target aircraft when in close formation. I've tried changing the Radars Range and the scale but no luck. Understand the hi med and ilv modes but can't seem to be able to get a fast lock on the closes target

post-28458-1193345413_thumb.jpg

That's a real problem. Planes will often fly in very close formation to appear as fewer targets on radar. If they're WVR, you can use things like the autolock or HMD to lock onto whoever you want, but BVR your options are indeed constrained.

Well thanks for your help, Looks like I’ll need to go nap of the earth to get an eyeball and fire from there, Just have to watch the Sam launches from now on,

Well, one way to get them to split up is lock on and fire at the blip you can lock onto. He should break off and let you then get a lock on the other guy who likely continued along without a course change. :wink: