Sign in to follow this  
jklv

A-10 data ini file missing?

I was lloking for that file to edit weapon pylons capabilities, but when searched I did not find it, then I noticed that the F-4 was missing too, and finally almost all the planes that come in the gamee are missing that file in their folder, where can I find them?

I assume you're speaking about WOE: I'm not at a windows machine at the moment but I think you need to use the sfp1e file extractor (you need it in the other sfp1 familiy games) to extract the file.

I assume you're speaking about WOE: I'm not at a windows machine at the moment but I think you need to use the sfp1e file extractor (you need it in the other sfp1 familiy games) to extract the file.

Yep, it's WOE.

Where do I extract it from?

Guest Saganuay82

Objectdata.cat

Objectdata.cat

Thanks

I think this should be in the knowledge base

Edited by jklv

I think this should be in the knowledge base

It is.

Check the loadout fixes thread, 2nd or third post.

NO stock aircraft comes with any ini already extracted...the main ini of EVERY stock aircraft ALWAYS points it back to the objects cat. That's how the engine is designed....

1st) look in folder for needed 'bits' or

2nd) look to objectcat for needed bits.

That's why you'll also notice there are NO cockpit parts in the /cockpit folders, excepting the occasional gunsight tga.

The only excpetion are skins, with the majority of the 'legacy' decals (Skyhawk, Phantom, Fresco, Fishbed etc) in the objects cat, and the newer "WoE" decals (A10, Hunter, etc) in the /objects/aircraft/decals folder.

Hope that helps somewhat.

Wrench

kevin stein