Sign in to follow this  
Guest capun

File Dates

Guest capun

A have a couple of questions about the file dates in the download section.

I went through the My Controls section to look at my uploaded files, I normally click on the Last Submitted column to take a look at my current uploads.

I click on the Last Updated column and I was surprised a bit that some of the old files had a new update date, files that I have not touched in quite a long time.

I downloaded the file to take a look at it and it does not have any updates at all.

Any ideas what is going on?

Thanks

Maybe due to the reorg the dates got revised? We did a bunch of reorganization, so maybe that's it?

FastCargo

As FC said, I think it's due to the recent movement of files. USAFMTL finally found some time to clean up our mess :)

A have a couple of questions about the file dates in the download section.

I went through the My Controls section to look at my uploaded files, I normally click on the Last Submitted column to take a look at my current uploads.

I click on the Last Updated column and I was surprised a bit that some of the old files had a new update date, files that I have not touched in quite a long time.

I downloaded the file to take a look at it and it does not have any updates at all.

Any ideas what is going on?

Thanks

If you see a file updated but nothing changed is because I moved it location.

Correct.

If the file was moved, then the download area sees it as being updated. The last couple reorgs I did, I tried to start with the oldest and work my way to the newest so at least the order in which they were uploaded was the same....but there are some categories where this is not true.

Mike