Sign in to follow this  
Hellzone

Long Awaited Hawk, come to a game near you

Well im sure many of you allready know most ai aircraft have no cockpits..... I recently came across someone elses work. Now Im not giveing any credit to my self but, people who have been waiting for the hawk 75 should be haveing it very soon.

Well im sure many of you allready know most ai aircraft have no cockpits..... I recently came across someone elses work. Now Im not giveing any credit to my self but, people who have been waiting for the hawk 75 should be haveing it very soon.

Well, hi mate!

As a matter of fact, the Hawk 75 is flyable using the Sound Mod, with the Hawk 81 cockpit.

As I noticed :D, Someone on here was nice enough to link me to it. Right now All I have to do is pack the classfiles required. So if people just want the hawk then they have it.

Edited by Hellzone

ok, Hawk is now been Made into a simple add. Extract the files in the attachment to the files folder.

Hawk.zip

Edited by Hellzone

Hello!

Can you please tell me how this exactly should work? I tried to add it in the files Folder of IL2: 1946, but both Hawk 75 are not flyable.

Do I have to change an additional file or to create a sub-directory in the files folder?

Please help!

Corsair21

Thanks for the hawk! Now we can fly the pearl harbor missions as they were intended!

Between the sound mod (AWESOME!) and some new planes, im super excited. Im playing this game again after months of neglect

you da man, HZ!

now that ive buttered you up, may i humbly request:

B-25G/H the H would be easier since all you need to do is edit out the nose gunner and bombardier, all the aft crew guns are the same as the J. Im interested to see what the workaround will be for the periscope operated turret on the G. mostly tho, I want that freaking 75mm nose gun!! gimme gimme please!

Also of interest is the TBF/TBM. i saw mentioned elsewhere the idea of using the SBD for some of it.

finally, the Me-210 Zerstorer, which is a beefed up 110...err, right? lets do some night bomber hunting!

alright...wish granted. the Me-210 and HS123 are both flyable with me-110 cockpits. its a shame tho because the 210 has those neat swivel tailguns, and there was no tailgunner set up.

also, you get the storch. heh

so, just the B-25H...right? lol im loving this. il-2 was always one of my favs

Hellzone,

What build is this for? I'm using Pacific fighter stand-alone. I put the files in the main folder and when i booted the game up, the Hawks werent flyable.

What else do i need to do?

Bucklehead

Hi,

I'm new here, but have been messing around with Il2 for some years. I now have moved on to 1946, and use it mainly to pass time while at sea...

Is the Hawk compatible with 1946 and, if so, which folder exactly do I throw the zipped files into?

Thanks in advance,

Baz