well this sucks.

I was looking foreward to blowing the bajeebers out of some airfields with the B-52D from the downloads section, but when I tried to start mission, this happened.

post-28461-1196581560_thumb.jpg

so I started in the air and the same thing happened. I was in suspended animation. The throttles in the cockpit would move when I throttled up and down, but there was no reading. The plane just sat in the air, invisible and useless. look!

post-28461-1196581606_thumb.jpg

post-28461-1196581637_thumb.jpg

post-28461-1196581661_thumb.jpg

anybody have any idea what's going on? I followed the install instructions word for word, but it happens every time.

I knew I should have stuck to my fighters........

Didn't we just cover this in the recent past????

I quote meself:

"The thing you downloaded is probably just a skin and ini update. The aircraft itself is ONLY available in WoV, so without the lod files, you won't have anything to fly"

Hence, also, the necessity of conscise, fully informative readmes......

Wrench

kevin stein

ok, now I think I see what happened.

allthough it was kinda cool to watch those MiGs overshoot every time.

so what do I need to make this work? I'm still kinda in the dark here... :dntknw:

so what do I need to make this work? I'm still kinda in the dark here... :dntknw:

I'd recommend you open your eyes and read Wrench's post again. :wink:

Edited by Gocad

Getting closer....

post-28461-1196642677_thumb.jpg

It makes me wish I had WOV. It looks like I'll have to go with the SFP1 B-52 in the downloads section and just modify that into the big belly.

sorry for the double post, I took too long editing my last one.

The B-52 for SF isn't really what I'm looking for, no offence to it's creators, so it seems I'll have to ask for WOV and wait 'till christmas, unless somebody will send me the For now I'll find a worthy alternative. Thanks for the help, guys!

Yes it's frowned upon.....big time....you should know better than to even ask....

Edited by USAFMTL