Well it seems that my money’s safe for the time being as no-one as yet has completed my bombing challenge (if you don’t know what this is look in WoE/ WoV/ mission & campaign building forum) :biggrin:

I have just installed the Fallen Angel campaign. As you can guess being an ace bombardier myself this really appeals to me. :biggrin:

I like it and I must say I am very impressed….well done scrapper a great job. :good:

This got me to wondering if other flyers have installed this and fly the big bombers.

If so I wondered how many of you can accurately level bomb from say 16,000 to 20,000ft. Surely I can’t be the only one after all we are at Combate ACE.

If you have installed the ‘ingredients’ to bomb at altitude which I would have thought you would need to do to play the Fallen Angel bombing campaign I can’t see why no-one has risen to the challenge and produced some BDA. I’m really worried guys that here at Combate ACE you’re all crap at altitude bombing. This can’t be good unless you’re all fighter pilots and we don’t have any bombadiers, which to my mind would be a great pity. Almost any one can drop bombs on a target from low altitude or hit a target with smart bombs. Is there no-one who can do it the old fashioned way or do you all want the easy, lazy way to knock out the target?

I think a bomb comp using the range would be more fun IMHO. We did it in the past with good results.

I think a bomb comp using the range would be more fun IMHO. We did it in the past with good results.

I didn't know that I must have missed it! Even so this is still easy dive bombing so where's the challenge in that?