Sign in to follow this  
malibu43

F/A-18 with Working HUD and CCIP

Does anyone know if there is an F/A-18 for download out there with a working HUD and CCIP? I had one at one point, but I had to piece it together from an F-18 w/o hud and a Blue Angels model with the HUD and CCIP. I'm basically wondering if there's one out there in a US military paint scheme with a HUD and CCIP, available in one easy download...

Thanks!

I think the MF's model is the one you're looking for. :)

I think the MF's model is the one you're looking for. :)

This one?

http://column5.us/cgi-bin/counters/unicoun...Hornet_V1.0.exe

OK. I think I was mistaken in my first post. I believe I downloaded this F-18 at one point. It did have the working HUD, but no CCIP. So I had to mix and match with the Blue Angels model that did have the CCIP. I just looked throught the cockpit.ini file, and didn't see the CCIP in there. I didn't have time to try it just now, though.

The one on my site does not have CCIP. We have a version 2.0 in the works that will, but it will not be released until we see what avionics updates will be in the next patch. That means that when beta testers get WOI, we will make a decision on when to release.

The one on my site does not have CCIP. We have a version 2.0 in the works that will, but it will not be released until we see what avionics updates will be in the next patch. That means that when beta testers get WOI, we will make a decision on when to release.

Awesome. Can't wait!

(...but I will)