Sign in to follow this  
CharlieRomeo

Some Noob Questions on WOE

hi,

iam new to WOE, i hope someone can help me on this.

iam running the game in VISTA and already solved the problem with the shaders thanks to this forum.

some noob questions:

1. i took several screenshots inflight....however they are not in the screenshot folder of WOE...where are they ?

2. iam currently downloading the NATO mods and i wonder if there is a list of mods available

3. can i install several mods at the same time ?

thanks in advance

CR

hi,

iam new to WOE, i hope someone can help me on this.

iam running the game in VISTA and already solved the problem with the shaders thanks to this forum.

some noob questions:

1. i took several screenshots inflight....however they are not in the screenshot folder of WOE...where are they ?

2. iam currently downloading the NATO mods and i wonder if there is a list of mods available

3. can i install several mods at the same time ?

thanks in advance

CR

1. I have no idea where they went, I don't know if Vista has anything to do with it.

2. The NATO mods from column5, IIRC, needs a seperate install. Easy enough to do. Just copy and paste your current install before adding the NATO mods.

3. You can install as many mods as you like, however, not all work well together(or at all). That's why it's best to have several different installs for each "theater of operation". For example, using the same stock WOE, I've got a stock WOE install, a seperate Cuba install, a sperate Libya install, etc.

For more info about creating seperate installs (and many other issues)check the Knowledge Base found here:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showforum=99

As to a list of mods- there are thousands of add-on planes, objects, terrains, ships, environmental mods, weapon mods, campaigns, missions, tweaks, tips, hints, etc. available for the Third Wire series of games. A good place to start is to review the knowledge base for some newbie tips and tricks, and then scroll through the download section and see what's available.

Edited by tank03

thanks for the info tank03

last question:

where can i find my pilot profiles if i want to delete them ?

@wolf 65

yes but you have to disable shaders...there is a sticky in this forum how to do it...

where can i find my pilot profiles if i want to delete them ?

PilotData folder

PilotData folder

thank you...it seems that after changing some options my screens and that files are there :)