I uploaded my J-7s! (JJ-7 J-7G/E/II/H)

And some informations here.

The J-7s used by myself use 30-1 cannons(a Chinese version of NR-30),so you can change them to NR-30s by yourselves.

I didn`t include cockpits in the pack,But I suggest the sk1 seat in the Mig-21 pack,and the MiG-21 MF

pit for JJ-7,J-7H and J-7II. SU-27 pit for J-7G and J-7E with adjusted range(I suggest 30 km).

And the pilot in Marcfighter`s J-11 pack.

The J-7s are not the final version.I may improve them such as mod the openable canopys.AND maybe templetes(although I`m not very skilled in PSing) and new J-7s such as MF.

I claimed the copyrights with the files.

Hope you enjoy my J-7 pack! And if any suggestions,please post below.

P.S

4 number tactical number of the J-7IIs is historical,but the number may be wrong.

The blue skins is not very accurate in colour.

post-5438-1200197787_thumb.jpg

post-5438-1200197796_thumb.jpg

post-5438-1200197805_thumb.jpg

post-5438-1200197812_thumb.jpg

Thanks a lot 101tfs for making different versions of the J-7. They sure look great :yes: :good::clapping: .

Can't wait for the files to get approved and show up for downloading :biggrin: .

Edited by ghostrider883

There are actually a couple of problems that could be an issue. Nothing too serious. They should (hopefully) be made visible soon as they are SWEET!!! :biggrin:

Did you upload them here?If you did you might want to check and see if it went through ok as some files anounced after yours have been aproved and your seems not to have been.

A PM was sent to 101tfs as there are some items need to be fixed before final release. Once updated they will be approved straight away.

A PM was sent to 101tfs as there are some items need to be fixed before final release. Once updated they will be approved straight away.

Thanks for the reply I was getting tired of checking every 10 minutes. :wink:

Right on. Finally a two-seater MIG ! :good: