Sign in to follow this  

hi

iam trying to download the t-a-4J_droptanks i did what fracture said in the read me i add the tanks in the weapons data ini and added the file in the weapons folder i went to weapons editor and i according to the directions in the read me i hit inport/merge it goes to a screen with all the weapons ini there i pick out t-a-4J_drop tank the read me says to save it dosent say save it says open and cancel so the question is how do i get the tanks to show in the aircraft drop down menu i have the latest weapons pack and editor all other weapons show up ok not this one for some reason

thanks for your help

Edited by manlyman564

u might need the new weapons pack with the latest weapons editor in it

u might need the new weapons pack with the latest weapons editor in it

i do have the latest all the other download ok not this one

Then I dont know

is the latest weapons pack the one from mirage factory or the one from 06 i have the one from o6 is that considered the latest weapons pack

thanks jarhead

Manly

Do not use the merge function. Add the drop tanks manually. Look in the Knowlege Base on page 2 or 3 on how to add weps manually. It doesnt matter what wpes pack you use. The procedure is the same.

Manly

i try the reqular way manually i do that with all my weapons i tryed it that way 4 times the way u suggest they wont show up i dont know what to do i loaded tanks after that yesterday manually they showed up perfectly i even checked the spelling of the ta4 tanks it it right it just wont show up sorry to bother u but i cant understand why the others will show up but not those tanks

Make sure the a/c u want them on is able to carry them, if not, they wont be available.

What type of mission are you trying to fly, the ini is not set-up for every mission type, it is a trainer after all.