Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

@ Canadair: Your Museum Pieces

ASW has gone back into the shop for an update, now that I can flatten airfields. I expect to be able to upload it in the next few days. 5 new, working airfields; both sides get a few more.

Anyway, is this the 'static display' you were wanting???

caf-1.jpg

caf-2.jpg

Before anyone says anything, YES, I do know the CAF is now in Midland. When I was a kid, and they first got started, I seem to remember them being in Harlingin.

Wrench

kevin stein

Modern Darwin and So Cal -- coming soon!

ASW has gone back into the shop for an update, now that I can flatten airfields. I expect to be able to upload it in the next few days. 5 new, working airfields; both sides get a few more.

Anyway, is this the 'static display' you were wanting???

Before anyone says anything, YES, I do know the CAF is now in Midland. When I was a kid, and they first got started, I seem to remember them being in Harlingin.

Wrench

kevin stein

Modern Darwin and So Cal -- coming soon!

HEy wrench, I don't WANT or DEMAND anything, was just a suggestion! On the other hand thanks gor taking the hint, and yes I was meaning something like that..is there a way to make it more,,,festive, like air-show scene, fun for BF-109 to strife like they do in the book?,, hmhm maybe adding a few buildings aroud the apron. but again I don't want to demand!

And wrench they should be all US and Brit planes in the airshow target area.

And are redoing a SOCAL? because we badly need a new topgun campaign, with TA-4J agressors as well, so I will do redflag, on ASW, and grey eagles, and topgun on socal

wrench, number one!

Edited by HrntFixr
Please edit out the pics in reply's!!!

I'm stuck with using the WW2 statics we already have...and for some damn reason, the stinking Spitfires won't show up!!! I could also add the RE- series Italian birds.

After all, they ARE museaum pieces!

As to use it for a ww2 scenario, all yo need to do is switch out the parked vehicles for WW2 ones, switch the sAMs to AAA (find/replace), and it should be workable.

Wrench

kevin stein

I'm stuck with using the WW2 statics we already have...and for some damn reason, the stinking Spitfires won't show up!!! I could also add the RE- series Italian birds.

After all, they ARE museaum pieces!

As to use it for a ww2 scenario, all yo need to do is switch out the parked vehicles for WW2 ones, switch the sAMs to AAA (find/replace), and it should be workable.

Wrench

kevin stein

Wrnch all what you do is good!

My idea was to recreate the story in the book which happens at our times.