Sign in to follow this  
FalconC45

Bionic Woman

I found out last night that NBC canned Bionic Woman. Shame, it was a good show.

Falcon

It was ok....but that about it. I think it would have done much better if the action wasn't so 60's KungFu style.

My wife said she thought it was too boring. I found the only stuff I really enjoyed was the stuff with Katee Sackhoff. The rest of the time it seemed slow and the plots were never really up to snuff.

I just want to know WHY they have to keep going to England to find people to be in these shows. What's wrong with American actors??

I held out hope for Bionic Woman, considering it was being done by one half of the BSG team - David Eick.

I'm with JM on this one...it just seemed kind of bland. I don't know what they could have done to 'hook' me, but it wasn't there.

Now, a series that I thought was a bad idea at first blush - Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles - has got my wife and I watching every week. It rocks!

FastCargo

Yeah, I like Terminator as well, although I've heard rumors its ratings aren't living up to expectations. I hope they don't can that one too.

As for Bionic Woman, I laughed so hard on one early episode when Jaime goes into a room where Katee's original BW had been living...and playing on the TV was a space battle from the new BSG!! :biggrin: