Sign in to follow this  
DirtyBirdFA

A question and suggestion...

Greetings!

A while back there was talk about having Biohaz gear available for purchase, such as coffee mugs and t-shirts. It really sounded like a great idea and a great way to help Jeff keep this site up. Did that idea ever develop?

Also, I was wondering if the addition of an U-2 spy plane (flyable or AI) is possible? I'm not sure if cockpit details are available for such plane though. I was thinking, for a flyable version of the aircraft, the missions could basically just be recon (duh :lol: ), with the player having to worry about SAMs or being intercepted. For AI action, the user could just pick up a MiG and try to intercept it. Just a thought

~Dirtybird :)

yes it did, unfortunately I've been too busy to finish the job. Fates did a great job on some artwork, but the ball's in my court right now.

Stay tuned...

Guest MrMudd
Also, I was wondering if the addition of an U-2 spy plane (flyable or AI) is possible? I'm not sure if cockpit details are available for such plane though. I was thinking, for a flyable version of the aircraft, the missions could basically just be recon (duh  ), with the player having to worry about SAMs or being intercepted. For AI action, the user could just pick up a MiG and try to intercept it. Just a thought  

Any object can be made in strike fighters to be operated by the player.

I think it is Great. A combat sim that has the Flexibility for modders like the Microsoft Flight Sims.

Im all for a High Altitude Recce mission in a Heavily Defended Air Defense Inviroment.

Don't know if id want to be the next Major Gary Powers. Maybe i'll get to autograph his Cell "Mudd Was here, and the Service Sucked"

DirtyBirdFA

Sure nice Aircraft to see flying in SFP1. Dragon lady serves great in the USAF today. And in many conflicts supplied commanders with vital information. I will add your wish to the wish list over at Air Combat Fighters Central. Already prepared an list with aircraft underway for SFP1.

Recon missions such as MrMudd likes can be maid also. In that case prefer Mach 3 bird. But colour is fine with me.

Eric Jager