Hi Wrench

Have been reading the Knowledge base, and see that you recomend using the Mirage Factory weapons pack for WOI. Does this mean just the weapons folder or the effects that come with the pack aswell? And do I have to do a merged install with the database that comes with WOI?

My other question is a general one, I have been using the Popeye in a combined WOI,Bunyap and Mirage Factory weapons pack install. The missile when launched jumps above the plane then drops down below it before the rocket fires. Has anyone else had this? Can't decide if this is a problem with the new weapon editor adding new bits or I have messed up my weapons pack.

Thanks for your help

Snapper 21

I haven't installed the Popeye yet, but I've seen Sparrows do that too. Haven't had time to look into it....wonder if it's a 'ignition delay' problem?? They should drop free, then fire, IIRC.

Use what comes with the TMF Pak. Only import what's needed to fill blanks from the BunyPak. It install just like any other WeapPak. Don't have to merge anything, other than a few needed weapons...it seem the stock stuff is already included. At least, I've not noticed anything missing for the stock aircraft.

It IS reccomended to have a seperate WoI install that uses ONLY the TMF pak. Leave one install bone stock...that'll be your backup install; the one you patch. Any other are the ones you mod.

Wrench

kevin stein