Sign in to follow this  
Canadair

Can someone please help with effects?

gallery_8037_43_11855.jpg

I am using CA_stary enhanced explosion, the target was a Zil truck in New Range from Wrench

Normally this happens when a texture is missing, this square that is

The Zil-157 has, in the his data ini:

[GroundObjectData]

DamagedModel=

DestroyedModel=Truck_destroyed.LOD

DestroyedEffect=VehicleFireEffect <----------------

EmptyMass=5580.00

Component[001]=Body

and terrain data ini:

[TargetType069]

Name=SovietTruck

FullName=Truck

ModelName=ZIL-157.LOD

TargetType=MISC

ActiveYear=0

TargetValue=10

UseGroundObject=true

GroundObjectType=ZIL-157

RepairRate=0.555

StartDetectChance=10

StartIdentifiedChance=10

IncreaseDetectChanceKey=0

MaxVisibleDist=4000.0

DestroyedEffect=SmallRocketGroundExplosion

SecondaryEffect=VehicleFireEffect

DestroyedModel=TRUCK_DESTROYED.LOD

SecondaryChance=100

I checked all the effect called by those entrues and I should have all the textures related; still I have this problem, please any idea? it is somethign stupid, I know

Okei Mystery solved. I guess, but I might be wrong that in the download of enahanced explosion 2 there are two missing .tga, related to the 23mmobjecthiteffect, 23mm.tga and pinky.tga.

Those two targas are in the WWII effect package by CA_stary.

I noticed the problem while strafing with tornado, (23mm mauser) and having the missing texture, while with other planes there was no problem.

Thus saying, question: which objects takes way those mentioned in the object data.ini, or those mentioned in the types.ini for the same object, in each terrain?

Edited by Canadair

Updated "Enhanced Explosions 2" to v2.01 -missing files included, thanks for find Canadair! :good:

• Dislike 1

Updated "Enhanced Explosions 2" to v2.01 -missing files included, thanks for find Canadair! :good:

Actually I guess it had been already spotted bt crusader, quite a while ago; and it ws just a matter of checking the missing .tgas form your inis, and look for them. I ve found them in my WWII effects (by you!), but I guess a complete package is more user friendly, thanks Stary

Thus saying, question: which objects takes way those mentioned in the object data.ini, or those mentioned in the types.ini for the same object, in each terrain?

Does anyone know?