Sign in to follow this  
tank03

KB feedback thread?

Apologies if this topic has already been discussed; I've been super busy and a bit out of the loop lately and haven't been checking into the forum as often as in the past.

I've been reading through some of the comments regarding the asking of questions and the use (or non-use) of the KB. Somewhere in those comments I gleaned the impression that the organization and structure/presentation of the KB is a work in progress.

Would it make sense to have a permanent thread in which users could post feedback regarding the use of the KB. CA members could simply leave a note if, after they used or tried to use the KB, they had an issue (i.e. topic wasn't in the sub-folder they thought it should be, etc). In this way I'd think one could learn what is working for people and what isn't, and thus be able to tweek things based on how it's actually being used, rather than how one thinks it's being used.

Just a thought.

Nevermind, I just discovered that the boss man has already done this under the title "Do not post in the KB". Maybe it could be renamed (i.e. KB feedback) so folks know that's where to comment?

Good idea Tank, I changed the name of the thread.