Sign in to follow this  
Luiz Carlos

Is it possible to fly the Mirage F1 in a stock campaign?

I don't know about any user made campaign with this A/C , so I was wondering if it is possible to fly in a stock campaign in WOE, and how to do it?

I don't find a specific answer in the knowledge base, so I'm limited to fly in single missions.

I don't know about any user made campaign with this A/C , so I was wondering if it is possible to fly in a stock campaign in WOE, and how to do it?

I don't find a specific answer in the knowledge base, so I'm limited to fly in single missions.

Yes, you need modify a campaign. More info http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=20810

first delete one of your stock aircraft(for example f-104g(i don't know because I've got sfp1) and replace it with your F1).Then rename that folder with your original f-104 name,also in folder rename f1 configurations settings file to match with your folder name(f-104)

MODERATOR EDIT: Do NOT follow the advice listed above in this post. It is incorrect and unnecessary. It is left up here as a reference on what NOT to do in the ThirdWire series of sims.

first delete one of your stock aircraft(for example f-104g(i don't know because I've got sfp1) and replace it with your F1).Then rename that folder with your original f-104 name,also in folder rename f1 configurations settings file to match with your folder name(f-104)

Now that is totally WRONG! There is no need to delete anything, if you want to add something. :nono: :fuk:

Luiz Carlos, use the link Roberto Skylord has posted and follow the instructions there. You don´t need to delete anything.

EDIT: db11, your´re coming from Lock on? There you need to replace an aircraft, but not in SF/WoX. Here you can just add them!

Edited by AmokFloo