Sign in to follow this  
column5

Beta: F9F-8 Cougar updated for WOI/SP5

This is Pasko's F9F-8 updated for WOI/SP5. When I started updating this one, I realized that we had done a pretty bad job on the original release...in all areas, including model, FM and skins. So I have completely overhaled the FM...it should be nice to fly now. I also replaced the original skins with the ones from Volk's Courgar skin pack. There are a couple of known problems with the model that I cannot fix, including the left main gear door being in the wrong position when open, and some decal bleed on the nose--these are relatively minor, though. As usual, let me know of any major problems.

http://www.column5.us/beta/F-9J.7z

Sounds nice, when I am at home, I`ll download this bird liked it alot ... never saw some issue with the FM, but great to read ths news do you plan to update the other birds too?

:clapping::good:

Sounds nice, when I am at home, I`ll download this bird liked it alot ... never saw some issue with the FM, but great to read ths news do you plan to update the other birds too?

He has been, haven't you see the other threads?

This is nice. I'm always somewhat fragile with the early USN and USAF birds so I don't have any whining about the FM as of now.

Can't wait to see an update of the 106.

Ehm no just look inside the other threads when i have time ... over the day i just post in some topics wich seems interesting to me .. this one is damn interesting ! :big_boss:

Ehm no just look inside the other threads when i have time ... over the day i just post in some topics wich seems interesting to me .. this one is damn interesting ! :big_boss:

There is a few threads like the one for the Yak-25, then one for F11F TIger, I will gather them up and make one big thread out of them an place them as a sticky.

Thought you said you would sticky them. Not just say

Good idea, have to download them again.. what about a thread what explains what is changed in the Data.ini.

I doubt C5 wants to go in that much detail. I wouldn't. Its alot of work to do an FM without having to explain every parameter that was changed.