Sign in to follow this  
kh606fp

lomac bad problem need help here

get-3-2008-87b27yqyji1.jpgget-3-2008-xjlnz0qlct9.jpgget-3-2008-anahxboaqwh.jpg hi all guyz

i have small problem here

when i try to play lomac the aircrat and the cockpit too apper to me so black and the ground very bad then what i can to do to make it so goodget-3-2008-4nyt28a27de.jpgget-3-2008-r3e1lpgn3l4.jpg

Most likely your computer hardware is insufficient to run LOMAC. Pay no attention to what you see on the box for minimum specs. They are completely meaningless.

You need a DirectX 8 video card or better. Most integrated video chipsets are not that good.

get-3-2008-87b27yqyji1.jpgget-3-2008-xjlnz0qlct9.jpgget-3-2008-anahxboaqwh.jpg hi all guyz

i have small problem here

when i try to play lomac the aircrat and the cockpit too apper to me so black and the ground very bad then what i can to do to make it so goodget-3-2008-4nyt28a27de.jpgget-3-2008-r3e1lpgn3l4.jpg

Damm... :blink: I have the same problem... My specs: Athlon 1.6, 512mb ram, 64mb video, Win Xp, directx9.0c... What´s happened, please? :dntknw:

In game options try to reduce the color depth from 32 bit to 16 bit. Also, recude or disable reflections and play around with other settings. This helps sometimes.

64 MB is enough to make the game running. If I remember correctly, until a year ago a friend of mine had it running on 32 MB card, MX400 series I beleive.