Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

Who built this? F7U Cutlass

:good: I am really looking forward to this one and the F4D Skyray. These would really round out the early days of Naval Jet aviation and go well with the Tiger and Demon.

julhelm is doing the skyray,one of the best creature ever made for this game!

Guest Bounder

well if ya still have um after my rehab. Ill buy um off you. but if you get a buyer before go for it.

I had(in the past) I've sell everything like 2 years ago!Now I've turned to diecast finished models-I don't have time to dedicate to modelling!

Hey XRAY. Same here. I switched to diecast also :ok: Cost is about the same when you factor in time and materials. I am going to get the A-7E Fist of the Fleet by Century Wings soon.

I don't normally ask this but, any news on this one?

Yah, it got shunted aside by some other projects; but rest assured (but not on your laurels), I'll get back to finishing it off in the near future. Have some things I want to re-do on the skin and such.

Wrench

kevin stein

As promised, a quickie look at the XF-91

thunderceptor.jpg

It's very early in it's development stages, so just ignore the skin -it's a stand in.

Wrench

kevin stein

WTH is this?! Öh ok you beat me with this plane :-D

When I remember right there where two versions one with conventional tail and this V tail version.. It has very ugly wings....

Interesting plane that`S shure!!!

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

I don't normally ask this but, any news on this one?

2 Weeks :rolleyes:

Just finished making the BuNum decals last night...made a few changes on the skin; I'm still not really happy with it. There's a few bits I couldn't figure out the mapping for, for panel lines on the cockpit hump, anti-glare panel between the radar and windshield, a few small details like that.

Speaking of the decals, I'd love to add the modex number to the front nose gear door, but can't find the mesh name!! Other than that, the decal placements are 100% as per BuAer.

It's about as finished as I can make it. So, expect it out in a few days. I'll be including my layered psd templates, so some better skinner can tweek it out. It'll be the 2-gunned, missile armed 3M. There are still some flaws in the model itself, but it IS a beta version. Mabye someday Marcello will finish it off (and NOT change the mapping!!! :wink: )

So, as long as Marcello is cool with me releasing to the General Public 'as is', I'd consider it a done deal!

Wrench

kevin stein