Sign in to follow this  
Marko90

Virtual cockpit trouble - cheers!

Hey guys,

This forum looks a cool place for all my 4.0 info :). Only got the game yesterday and already overwhelmed hehe. Anyway, I was just wondering as to how you can make the 2D cockpit fill the whole screen (if it's possible). I'm running it at 1680 x 1050 resoltuon. Also, how come the VC isn't clickable? It's a bit annoying having to change between the two interfaces lol.

I was just about to tinker with the campaigns when I found that the intro videos in the little box that popped up for each one after clicking showded a clip upside down! Everything including the writing was inverted. Only found it out as I was about the leave the sim. Anyone else had this weird little quirk?

Cheers,

Marko.

Hey guys,

This forum looks a cool place for all my 4.0 info :). Only got the game yesterday and already overwhelmed hehe. Anyway, I was just wondering as to how you can make the 2D cockpit fill the whole screen (if it's possible). I'm running it at 1680 x 1050 resoltuon. Also, how come the VC isn't clickable? It's a bit annoying having to change between the two interfaces lol.

I was just about to tinker with the campaigns when I found that the intro videos in the little box that popped up for each one after clicking showded a clip upside down! Everything including the writing was inverted. Only found it out as I was about the leave the sim. Anyone else had this weird little quirk?

Cheers,

Marko.

Well I'll beguin assuming we're talking about FalconAF so the thing is you cannot get the 2D pit to stretch on the entire screen while using widescreen resolutions, unless you install and use a widescreen pit. As far as I know only Ayes as made one and it's only for the Blk 50/52 Vipers so even When you have it Installed and working whenever you fly the blk 40/42 or MLU Vipers you´ll still get the Default pit choped on the sides. The Ayes Pit is Payware and there apears to me it has some problems with the HUD beeing missalign not sure about the entire HUD but the FPM is off for sure when landing. Apart form that is a Great 2D pit.

As far as Clickable 3D, no you don't have a problem that feature it's just not implemented. This is A 1998 game after all! You know?

Makes you wonder how those Open Falcon Guys Pulled it Off! :yes: (Hint! Hint!)

Cheers,

Marko.

Not seen that before - have you patched Allied Force to the latest patch? (1.0.13)