Sign in to follow this  
cjs

where to find sopwith addon planes for original FE

Can't seem to find ANY addon sopwith planes for original FE. I did locate some at Cpun Skunkworks but can't seem to discover how to download them. Any suggestions would be helpful. I am new to FE. Thanks

You're not the only one turned away by the roadblocks at der Capun's place. :dntknw:

I've read about many perceived hassles over at Capun's but I don't recall any positive feedback, so I'll change that now. All you have to do is email them as directed, register and give an email address; it's not as if they ask for your SSN or or bank account number or something. Then, you log in with a username and password and then download what you want when you want. Sure, you may be refused access, from what I've read, but they didn't know me from a hot rock (still don't) and I was granted access. There's no limit regarding how much or how often you can download and it's all free (sure, they'll accept donations, but there's no payware-sword hanging over your head if you don't). They'll even send out emails to indicate when new downloads are available, when they've updated existing files, etc.

I think it's great! I use them for FE stuff and WoV stuff. So, thank you guys very much! :clapping:

Capun was nice enough to post all the links to the site immediately above this post, which makes the process of signing up about as painless as possible. Folks, it is very much worth the effort required to register for both Capun's downloads and his forum pages. Capun's download pages have loads of great models, and any questions you may have will be answered in his forums by many of the same people who have been so helpful here at CombatAce.

Spare yourself the hand wringing and angst, and follow the links above!

Capun was nice enough to post all the links to the site immediately above this post, which makes the process of signing up about as painless as possible. Folks, it is very much worth the effort required to register for both Capun's downloads and his forum pages. Capun's download pages have loads of great models, and any questions you may have will be answered in his forums by many of the same people who have been so helpful here at CombatAce.

Spare yourself the hand wringing and angst, and follow the links above!

Could not agree more. This is not a "am I putting Starforce on my system" kind of decision. This is a no-brainer if you are a TW junkie.

Have been registered at Capun's site for a long time now. Capun and his team have provided a lot to the community, continue to do so, and Capun has always been very helpful, and accessible. Just follow the links he gave you, accept the conditions for doing things, and you'll find a lot of buried treasures.

Heck

Capun was very helpful and quick to respond. Thank you all for your input.

CJS