Sign in to follow this  
samtheeagle

B57 Canberra artwork missing?

Hello,

I hope someone can help me out here... I've recently purchased WoV and the YAP base pack, and one of the YAP missions (I forget which) puts me on CAS in a B57. The issue I have is that the B57 doesn't appear to have any artwork for the pre-flight mission screens. Is it just me or is everyone missing this? Maybe it's because the B57 was previously an AI only aircraft that YAP has enabled?

Cheers :yes:

Hello,

I hope someone can help me out here... I've recently purchased WoV and the YAP base pack, and one of the YAP missions (I forget which) puts me on CAS in a B57. The issue I have is that the B57 doesn't appear to have any artwork for the pre-flight mission screens. Is it just me or is everyone missing this? Maybe it's because the B57 was previously an AI only aircraft that YAP has enabled?

Cheers :yes:

Sam,

Although you may find a multitude of assistance in the forums and we appreciate the help, it is best to first contact YAP if you have a YAP problem as we are the ones to rectify/advise on any errors regarding same.

Thanks,

Mike