Sign in to follow this  
CrazyAggie05

radar and ground attack

is it just me, or does the ground scan radar not do a dman thing? in the manual it says you can detect and designate targets like buildings and tanks, although, ive yet to do either. in fact nothing ever shows up. also, didnt the f-100 have a primitive bombsight(like a cpid or whatever the hell its called)? and whats up with the cluster bombs doing nothing, and shady ground explosions? are they gonna fix that? kinda sux also that you can choose to fly a SEAD mission, but theres nothing to shoot at since AAA and crap is non existant. oh, and is there a way to manually depress the gunsight in the f4 like it says in the manual? theres an indicator below the hud that shows how much its depressed by. oh, one more thing, whats the lads timer or whatever its called in the a4?

Hi Aggie, TK is working on the flak and explosions, hopefully the AI pilots and radar too. There are some problems here, but as I understand the patch is due very soon so hang in there. The rest of your questions will have to wait for someone who wants to look thru the manual or knows these aircraft better.

Hey PCP,

Did you hear something about TK working on Flak and Exposions? I've been away for a couple days, give me an update buddy

BirdDogg.

Guys...I'm testing the patched version of SF and there IS flak AND pretty explosions....wanna see them???

Not just yes but...

Hell YES!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Also give us a little insight as to what we can expect (NOTE: not anything that are sworn to secrecy on! :) ) but try and be as discriptive as possible as to what is addressed in the patch. To my knowledge there has been no Official Word.

Thanks in advance

BirdDogg

hell yeah i wanna see them! hey also, on the cobmat air support missions, are they ever gonna include a real FAC aircraft that fires real smoke rockets? or are they stil gonna use the cheap radio message? its pretty dumb when you hear SNOOPY telling you hes at your 12 oclock low rocking his wings, but in reality, hes not there.........